Sunday, August 16, 2009

Download videos from Youtube for free

Just a few days back I found some excellent videos on YouTube and wanted to download them to my PC.But as we know YouTube does not allow this facility. So I started searching for some lightweight app which can do this for me. And finally I found this YouTube Downloader which not only allows me to save those youtube videos on my hard disk but also I can convert them to any other file format.


How to use it??

All you need to do is copy the video URL you wish to download and paste it in the space asked which says "Enter the video URL".Once you press the "OK" button it will ask you where you want to save the video, select the location and you are done. Your video will be downloaded at the location selected by you. After that you can convert this video to any other format by using this software or you can use VLC player/FLV player to play the flv file.

To download this application visit the URL mentioned in the "For more details" header below.

OR

There is a simpler way to do this
just visit the site Downloadyoutubevideos and you can give the URL of the video there and download it without installing any software onto your PC.

For more details, visit http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment